Yellow Jag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you just gotta see the reponse to this snake to see how things are heading in Oz. Everyone loves the weird and unusual..........go the morphs.
jas

thats correct jason but, i think we will be hard pressed breeding something like that in australia......... imported back door style maybe,.......

I cant see why people bother with corn snakes, burm ,retics and the like. if people are dumb enough to play with exotics at least keep jags................lol

So what are the guide lines that make a carpet a Jag morph??

had a photo of that on my computor for a while now, by far the best looking carpet iv seen!!!!! we will have them hear one day, but not a for a while yet, give it a decade. as for jags there are plenty of look alikes starting to come out. wont be long with a few more generations and we will put snakes in america to shame with the animals that people hear will produce.....wel we can only hope!!

They are a nice looking animal and I am sure they will start poking their heads in Australia soon enough, once they start breeding them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back