Yet another newbie HI

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoncrab-64

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone been doing alot of researching about pythons and this site came up. Lots of interesting stuff. So instead of being a guest decided to join.

I dont have a python yet but would love to get one... I live in the ACT and have read the licensing rules which has put me off a bit.. Have to look after a category 1 reptile then can move onto a category 2 reptile...

So i have a few questions:

Why does each state have different rules... seems silly to me. Is there anyone else who has already gone through the ACT licensing process that can shed some light on the subject?

Is caring for pythons the same as a bearded dragon? I would think they be totally different... (not that I dont like lizards) but my passion is for snakes especially pythons. Have been wanting one for years now and considering i am over 40 thats quite a few years...

So thats about it for my first post.

Cheers K

Welcome to APS can't help on the rules but move to Newy from Melb and it was a total shock when I found out no pet shops in NSW can sell reptiles and don't get me started and the licensing :rollseyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back