Yet another newbie . . . .

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talanthas

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just a quick hello to everyone. Currently I have no reptiles but hoping to change that in the near future. I should eventually start posting questions once I have searched and read as much of the forum as I can.

Cheers

Tal

you have made a start, congratulations. good luck and if i were you for my first rep id be getting a lizard but thats just me cheers.

I'm looking at getting a couple of Christinus mamoratus to start with as they don't need much space and I'm in short supply of it at the moment.

I'm looking at getting a couple of Christinus mamoratus to start with as they don't need much space and I'm in short supply of it at the moment.

Careful about using language like that around here, you will increase the average IQ of APS;).
They are a very under-rated gecko in my opinion, but I might be biased, I have bred a couple of those. Hmm, I should proberbly get some more. Really though, space isn't really much when it comes to a single setup, cost on the other hand.....

lol The cost is the other reason I was looking at Christinus mamoratus.Unfortunately for me space is at a premium. My lounge is already full of tanks of scorpions

Only have a couple of pics but here goes . . .
DSC00229.jpg
DSC00294.jpg
DSC00310.jpg

I have a couple of other species and some centipedes but no decent pics

Wow, wide screen! (post preveiw's are helpful;))
Well there you go, you've got another thread starter.
Take care.:D

Oh sorry . . were the pics really large? They only come up fairly small for me but I have a 21inch screen at 1280x1024 so preview shows them up as a pretty resonable size for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back