Yet another Newbie!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vester

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. I've been browsing round here for a few weeks and have just recieved my Licence from Qld P+W. The forum seems to be one of the best I have found with some very informed keepers! I look foward to learning loads and getting to know you all. I haven't got any reptiles yet but am on the look out for a young python.

bye for now :D

Welcome.

You are obviouly in Qld. Whereabouts in Qld are you?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Mangles:
I'm way out in the scrub - a small town in Southwest Qld. Makes it pretty hard to buy reptiles and supplies but on the plus side its great for going spotting. We get alsorts of geckos/snakes etc out here and their not too hard to find if youknow the right places.

V.

Hey Vester. Velcome. Do you know what sort of python you're after yet? And you're right, you can get some invaluable assistance on this site. I've learnt so much!

Hope you enjoy yourself. Cheers, Lily

reptililian said:
Hey Vester. Velcome. Do you know what sort of python you're after yet? And you're right, you can get some invaluable assistance on this site. I've learnt so much!

Hope you enjoy yourself. Cheers, Lily

Hi Lily,
I would love to get a Hypo Bedli or a nice Murray/Darling. Main reason being that I have no experience with keeping or handling so want to start with something that won't make it too difficult to learn about husbandry. I'm sure it won't stop there though :lol: If I have the money right now I'd love to get a Woma.

V.

Gday Vester, and welcome :D Don't let my post count fool you, I really know nothing! hehehe

It's certainly a pretty enjoyable site that's for sure, and I'm sure you'll be fine when it comes time to throw yourself in the deep end ;)

Welcome Vester,
this forum has been very helpful indeed :roll:
I'm sure it won't be long until you have your first herp
Cheers
Rob

Hi Vester,

I'm new too but if I can elp you in any way don't hesitate to ask. I know a few people who know a few people who know a lot of things about herps.

Maybe I'll drop in next time I'm up far north.

Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back