Yet another newwie.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figaro

Reaction score
Hii. Well, I joined, mainly 'cose I couldn't actually see the pictures of snakes. :lol:
I don't have any snake yet. But I'm working on it. Mum wont let me until I sell a few of my horses, because we have too many, and it's been so dry, until that few weeks of rain. And selling horses is slow. -Is not patient when it comes to some things-
Anyway. Yup, I'm gonna ask the question that's everywhere. What type? I'm thinking of getting the Coastal Carpet Python. I want some with a unique coloring. The plain brown ones are a bit.. plain. I've been googling, and surfing forums all night, and today. 1am bedtimes are my specialty. :D
I'm also wondering. Does anyone know where to get the list of snakes you can keep in Queensland? I can find the one for New South Wales. But none on Queensland.

Anyways, thanks for your time.. Maybe.

hi :)

cant help you on QLD snakes...

but i am another horsey and snakey person... which i think is fairly rare so thought id say hello!! :D

hope you can get rid of some of your nags and get a snake they are very cool pets and about 10 thousand times cheaper to feed and maintain LOL

Hey. Yay! Haha. Yup, pretty rare. Most of my friends want to put me in the mental home. ''Get a fish instead''
Yea, horses take ages to sell.. More then ages. Thanks for the hope. :D

Good luck on both! Have you ridden horses, and looking for one to get back into riding, or getting a first horse?
Yup, going to town Wednesday, gonna get mum to print me up some ads to stick in shops. Just not many people like unbroken ponies. They're too short. xD

Also. I've heard of Snow snakes. Like albinos or something. Do they come in every breeds? What do they look like? I can only find them in Ball Pythons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back