Yo!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamThorn

Reaction score
Hello People! I'm Adam Thorn. I am an animal biologist and I present wildlife documentaries, due to come out next year. I'm from Perth, I have a 6 foot South-western Carpet Python and an eel.

Thanks.

Adam.

Welcome mate Good to see another West Aussie, on here. There is also a WA forum Pilbara Pythons that's worth looking at.

Welcome mate, Can't wait to check out the doco's..
Always good to see new ones...

Whats the name of the Doco?

have sw carpet about 10 mnth- would love to hear all you know!

ok... have thought and would like to know if feeding every 2 weeks is normal, She seems fussy about food and refuses pinky rats, but goes for weaner mice. Georgeous snake wirh very placid attitude to the world, but worried about feeding schedule. ANY ADVICE??

ok... have thought and would like to know if feeding every 2 weeks is normal, She seems fussy about food and refuses pinky rats, but goes for weaner mice. Georgeous snake wirh very placid attitude to the world, but worried about feeding schedule. ANY ADVICE??

Best to start your own thread, or: check out the "search" feature of the site. Your question would have undoubtabley been answered already ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back