Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing wrong with making money out of reptiles. The smarter, more dedicated breeders out there will always have unique and sought after animals that will justifiably demand a premium. I think some of my previous comments on this thread have been misinterpreted.

We have had a lot of reptiles handed in because people just don't want them anymore, one snake was found in an enclosure dumped in thick bushes alongside the Yarra River while a water python with a very sweet disposition was found by a park ranger on a bush track in a plastic tub. Lots of animals are being handed in or some being dumped because they are un-wanted and I do think some of it has to do with the market being flooded.

Lost reptiles home: Black Snake Productions :: The Lost Reptiles Home

wouldn't have more to do with people that come into the hobby go I want this I want that, and buy it because its cheap and an impulse buy with little thought of what they will do with it if they get bored with it...more then the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back