Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
- when i hear the word 'dragon'or 'lizard' my head pops up like a meerkat.
- when in petshops i head straight for the reptile section and complain if there isn't one
- manage to pick up hot guys in the supermarket checkout while buying baby food for my master (thats after the checkout operator asks if a bearded dragon is a fish)
- when i can talk for hours and hours about reptiles but then someone wants to change the topic so i have to shut up
- when i'm thinking up ways to keep a snake without my mum knowing about it because i want one that bad!

When you sit thinking of how you could turn any piece of furniture you see into an enclosure/rack.

When your mum opens the freezer to get some ice cream and screams at what she finds :lol:
When kids your age think your cool and adults think you need to get help.
When you convert money into reptiles in your head :lol: (for example, when my mum says "The new cooker will cost $1000" I think "Thats 50 bluetongues, or 20 bearded dragons, or 10 coastal carpet pythons" :lol:

When you accidently grab ya reptile keys to open your front door..

when you make deals with your wife, where she gets to buy something and you get to buy a snake to that value lmao

When kids your age think your cool and adults think you need to get help.
When you convert money into reptiles in your head :lol: (for example, when my mum says "The new cooker will cost $1000" I think "Thats 50 bluetongues, or 20 bearded dragons, or 10 coastal carpet pythons" :lol:

ahaha my mum hates it when i do that
and kids my age think i am retarted, because i keep and like reptiles

- when you can't see the issue about owning a snake and try all means possible to convince your mum they are just severely misunderstood creatures
- you bargain with you parents and even offer to pay them to let you have a snake
- constantly go on about what you want to buy next and even pick out names
- when you forget most people aren't accustomed to seeing you with a reptile and playing with it freaks them out

Lizardboii I feal your pain but like no one keeps herps in tas so I even more a freak well atleast I'm a freak with amazing pets :)

...the only reason you go to work to feed your collection (and hopefully add a few more!)

......when you go out for an afternoon with the family and sumhow end up at your favourite reptile shop.

......when at night your house sounds like the heart of a rainforest from all the bug noises.

......when your filing cabinet is full of envelopes marked..shed date and name.

......when the only baby pics you carry are of your new hatchys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back