Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....when kids come up to u at school and say " if u buy me a snake I'll give u my bike"
...... When the family dosnt come over cause they think there going to get bitten :p
...... When your mum tell's you that you need to pay some of the power bill :(
........ When u tell your boss you can work every day in the holidays (all ways works)
.......... When you just love your Herps

when you're woken up at 5 am by frogs croaking.

okay that is more amphibian keeping, but still.

when you make deals with your wife, where she gets to buy something and you get to buy a snake to that value lmao

AHAHAHA I'm constantly making deals w my bf..."babe if you go away with the boys for the holidays I'll buy another python to keep me company...babe if I pay for your scuba lessons you have to shark dive with me...."

My recent one!

When moving you need more space for enclosures on the truck then your belongings!

Cheers Brenton

When the wife asks what to buy for my collection 2 months before my birthday

When one of the kids leave home and you convert their bedroom for herps in a weekend

When you spend 15mins chasing a skink around your workplace to return him to the wild before someone treads on it

Last edited:
When you dont even notice your hatchlings bites anymore

When every neighbour knows to call you instead of the rspca when they have a herp in their house

When your friends tell you they would still be terrified of snakes if it wasnt for you

when your car just wont fit in the garage /herp room anymore

when you turn down a house cos spare room isnt big enough for your adult scrub and there isnt enough for for your salty haha

when your on aussie pythons every day checking out what is new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back