young beardy's enclosure??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mandan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
all beardy's are doing well including the runt top everything out of there place and found alot of the bugs hiding in the sand where they can't get them should i take the sand out?? and what can i use instead

yeah definately take the sand out especially for baby b eardies not for the fact that the bugs are hiding but it can cause impaction as young beardies can't digest it

We just had a clutch of eggs hatch. We got twins. Is this normal? They are smaller, but hold their own now. The one little guy kicks all of the others away from the food. He is going to be by himself very soon. We are currently keeping ours on non printed newspaper. I buy a ten pound role and cut it with the chop saw to suit my size enclosures. It works very well.
Gary

Yeah I have mine in a large systema tub, no flooring substrate. I find it a lot easier to clean. Now that they're eating lots and all day long they're pooping more and this makes it easier for me too.

have put in grass matting they seem to like it and the runt is picking up nicley picked up some woodies the other day but they never had any crickets and the woodies are huge not sure they will be able to eat them ???

be careful not to feed them prey which is bigger than the space between their eyes...

i would say get rid of the sand hey. cause i just got my beardie back from the vet and my guy was getting to much sand on his food and eating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back