young diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brenttin

Reaction score
i have a young diamond female she wont take food out of ur hand in or out of enclosure but if left in there for a while she does eat it my scared one day its goin to be left to long and bacteria goin to get to it and she will eat it is there any advice that cud help me

So thats good isnt it lol.I would rather have a snake not try and strike at food when feeding.My little male diamond is exactly the same and he is doing fine.Just check after a little while to make sure its gone.I mean you wouldnt leave the rat or mouse in his enclosure for to long,but ive never had a snake become sick after leaving it in there for a couple of hours.

My male did that for a while, now that he's more settled in he is striking at the food from my hand although he still takes some time to smell the food! :)

-Will

yea but it sits there for a while before she eats not liking it now its warming up wont take long until the rat go's bad

As the others said its not a problem. Makes easier feeding! Eventually she may get more confident and start coming out more.

-Will

Last edited:
yea i check all the time all my other snakes r out i do c her head popin out of the hole in her hide but thats it ay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back