Young Friends

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0Spudly0

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Young Herps

Hey, im 15 years old and i am quite new to this site and keeping snakes, just wondering if anyone near my age would like to chat or something because i would like to know about your snakes and maybe we could help eachother out :)
(i know it sounds creepy but im not a paedofile)

Peter

Last edited:
Hey, im 15 years old and i am quite new to this site and keeping snakes, just wondering if anyone near my age would like to chat or something because i would like to know about your snakes and maybe we could help eachother out :)
(i know it sounds creepy but im not a paedofile)

Peter

dont think you can be a pedo at 15 haha... you'd have to be hitting on 5 year olds, now that's creepy.

Hey mate, there seems to be more people from SA joining all the time!

Should be easy to find someone near you, what animals do you keep?

i have a bredli its 11 months old i got it last sunday, it had its first feed at my house this morning :)

and fritzi2009, i meant that i'd look like a pedo SAYING im 15 because no pedo's say "hey im 57 years old looking for 15 year old friends

i have a bredli its 11 months old i got it last sunday, it had its first feed at my house this morning :)

and fritzi2009, i meant that i'd look like a pedo SAYING im 15 because no pedo's say "hey im 57 years old looking for 15 year old friends

haha oh my mistake.

hey im 15 tooo, :)
and i sometimes go on to chat, i have 2 bearded dragons and a yearly diamond python ( shes just turned 1)

Ps: welcome to APS

haha thanks for the welcome :) nice reptiles, i love diamonds, but the bredli was the one for me :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back