Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I will run trivia in kidz forum now. every evening after 7 pm i will put question to our young members in this forum. First correct answer will get the point. I know that some of you will be lucky to get the question first but it is just fun and please do not take this to seriously. Please only members 15 and under allowed to answer.

First question

Do most snakes have 2 lungs same size? or
1 lung (the other is greatly reduced in size)

Question 2.

Can African Black mamba move faster than 11 km per hour?

it can go 32km an hour fast at top speed my dad looked it up from poppet ansd moppet :D

third question

What happen to venomous snake if he break fang?

they usually have 2 sets of fangs (2 on each side) so if one breaks there will be on there to replace it whilst another one grows back

I think some do have what PG44 said, but I'm not sure if they all do.
I really want to no the answer!!

indian snake charmers usually de fang their cobras and usually they die shortly after due to an infection, possibly canker.

with the defang alex it is actually the venom glands that produce venom that they remove so the fangs become useless (i am pretty sure they might remove fangs aswell just incase there is any venom left in them)

Point for python_guy44 this time. For his answer.
they usually have 2 sets of fangs (2 on each side) so if one breaks there will be on there to replace it whilst another one grows back
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back