Young Snake feeding trouble

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the best with your new addition,...was wondering do you have a latch or locking mechanism for the lid? Hatchies are the best escape artists not sure how tight the lid is but didn't want him/her to get out.

All the best with your new addition,...was wondering do you have a latch or locking mechanism for the lid? Hatchies are the best escape artists not sure how tight the lid is but didn't want him/her to get out.
To get the lid off you have to like pull this little thing on the hindge to open it

To get the lid off you have to like pull this little thing on the hindge to open it

Good to hear,..I can only go by my experience and had a Stimson who did not eat for about 2 months after I got him, had only 2 feeds at breeders,...did a few things but they eat when they want, don't panic they can go for a bit without food. Good luck :)

Good to hear,..I can only go by my experience and had a Stimson who did not eat for about 2 months after I got him, had only 2 feeds at breeders,...did a few things but they eat when they want, don't panic they can go for a bit without food. Good luck :)
cool thanks

Well this might explain why she has been so hidey and bitey she just shed! I couldn tell she was a little grey but I didnt think she would be shedding ahah maybe she will eat now she can SEE that its food hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back