Young Wild Beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Oh I totally agree! :D
I LOVE Barbatas, but I am in the US! We only get centrals, & rankins here.
Can someone send me one via airmail? :lol: Too bad you can't, I would love to get one.
They are georgeous.
How many colors do they come in, have you seen some with reddish coloring? I have talked to a few people over there who said that there are some Barbatas with a little color.
Great picture of the Eastern in the grass.

Tracie

You can get them in Reds, Orange and Yellow. At the moment they arnt as potent in the bright coloration as the centrals as nobody is selective breading them to breed the colour into them but you can defiantly get them. If you look around the forums there are some photos from a Eastern breeder that is starting to selective breed colour into them. There's a photo of a really vivid yellow eastern looks WICKED

Here's a photo of a yellow one we caught in our yard

img1167.jpg

Here's a full body shot

img1169j.jpg

Hahaha... jump & fails are cute.

Agreed :)

Did the searching for you here's two photos of the yellow phases. These photos are not mine and are originally posted by W.T.BUY.

attachment.php

And here's a hold back from the clutch. As you can see nice yellow going into him.

attachment.php

Here's another hatchie with some more yellow through it.

attachment.php

Enjoy

Hello

Hello,

Thanks!!!! That was so nice of you! I am saving those photos to put in my "Barbata Picture" folder. I appreciate you taking the time to post those for me, they are georgeous!:D

I guess they can have some color on them. They sure are different looking too, & definitely not as round either. They are longer & leaner looking.

Thanks!

Tracie

My eastern has a redish tinge to him.. Still very young, so its hard to say how this will develop.. My central is showing quite a bit of yellow at the moment, again, he's still very young, however if he colours up at the same rate he has until now, I'd say in 6 months time he could be a very yellow dragon! (shame he's not sociable..)

My eastern is VERY inquisitive.. Nothing excites him more than excursion time where I bring him out of the enclosure and let him run rampant on the living room floor.. runs, climbs the couches... runs between people on the couch etc.. he damn entertaining... especially if I bring the box of crickets with me.. one or two crickets on the floor and BAM! he enters hunting mode! haha...

Hello

Hello,

Oh you have one with a slight reddish tinge to him? Please post a picture of him, that would be cool. Thanks!
How old is he? So he loves running around the apartment huh? They are so cute when they go tearing around the place like that!:lol:

Thanks.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back