Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o common some pick a dinosaur
No way man. I saw this docamentry where these dudes made some dinosaurs and stuff on this island and it was all good and that until they got lose and started eating people and this one time in the kitchen they lernt how too open doors and that trying to get these kids and the raptersauruses were the worst of all cos they were so smart but not smart enough it seems but still pretty scary.

(written in farmdog english so he unnastand it)

lol why was it called "jurassic park" whats wrong with "creatacious park" *spell) :lol:

1) rough scaled python

2) the albino komodo dragon I saw on the internet

Stevo said:
2) emerald monitor

I must say that the Emerald monitors appeal to me but I have never heard of one in captivity. Not only do they look magnificent... with that long prehensile tail, they are a nice size for a captive monitor.

I just want my diamond back

I would too, do you know who took it? :wink:

Okay never mind. I thought you meant you wanted a Diamond Back Rattlesnake and I was being a smart a$$. Just occured to me that you lost a snake. My appologise for not thinking before I typed. I would have deleted my post but apparently that's not an option. Sorry again.

t-rex on roids with bad breath that eats moosenoose's!

1. oenpelli
2. ruff scaled
or
1. piebald ball python
2. albino red tail

Yeah ok but some of us newbie's don't even know what half these thing's are :roll: :mrgreen:

Have alway's wanted a bhp, now have 2, would love a bredlli and murry darling!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back