Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost everything I want except for a nice pair of green tree pythons & a pair of marbled childrens:)

SNAKES I badly wan't a childrens python or one of those green tree snakes just not allowed :(
As far as lizards go...
Chameleons i love their hands so much! They're like little gloves :) I wish we could have them in Australia!
I would love to have an iguana they're so huge and cool :)
A leopard gecko :D
Water dragon
Boyd's forest dragon (Spotted one in the daintree once magnificent creatures!)
like 100000000 more beardies in every colour imaginable :) :lol:
Crested Gecko
Frilly
Thorny devil
Central netted dragon
Wouldn't mind a shingleback (but i've heard there bites hurt so much!)
Really want a legless lizard :lol:
Red-barred dragon
Monitor
Granite Belt Thick Tailed Gecko (already have normal thickies)

Frogs:
Magnificent tree frog
Green tree frog
REALLY WANT A RETF :D
Weird but i want a toad :)

I want a tortoise and a pig nosed turtle

Yeah...my wish list is fairly extensive :)

My list would be Granite Irian Jaya, Zebra Jungle, Woma, Black-headed python, Albino Jag, Diamond Jungle Jag,
and Gtps. That is about it.

NSW stimson's
wheatbelt stimson's
perthensis
prickly knobtails
perhaps a bredli
GTPs
central high yellow/red phase beardies

exotic wise? i'd go for candoia boas (some species a.k.a. viper boas, how can you NOT like that name?)
and the good ol leopard geckos, giant gene

oh well i can dream can't i?

Pied ball python
Albino Burmese python
Killerbee ball python
uromastyx
sandfire bearded dragon
Hognose
scaleless corn snake
eyelash viper
gabboon viper
albino reticulated python

komodo dragon would be the bomb. from hatcho to adult so it can be trained like the one at the zoo. awesome.

I would love the chance to buy some jungles
But can only get Jags over here
I always considered jungles as the ultimate display snake due to their colours and temperament
I know of 2 in Indonesia and offered her a beautiful adult pair of albino burmese but she still wont sell them to me

Varanus brevicauda.
Most of my dream reptiles can be bought, but brevicauda will most likely never be available in my country.

Gaboon Vipers are amazing snakes. I love going to the zoos and just watching them. Their heads are so freaking large, they are so impressive. Whenever I have the time and space for one I might get one. It is scary how easy they are to get over here. All I need is around $150 and I can get one.

Hairy Bush Viper
Atheris hispida

p943730048-4.jpg

Hairy_Bush_viper_2010.jpg

hairy_bush_viper_2010_snake.jpg

I'd love to own one of the American Colubrides like the milk, corn or rat snakes. Colours are so vibrant!

Jurassic Park with all the dinosurs.
But Honestly I have always dreamed of owning a reptile park displaying all the Australia reptiles in thier own habitates depicting where they come from, I wouldn't care if I didn't make any money from it, just would be the greatest.

Hairy Bush Viper
Atheris hispida

p943730048-4.jpg

Hairy_Bush_viper_2010.jpg

hairy_bush_viper_2010_snake.jpg

Looks like Oscar off Sesame St. Very cool though.

Last edited:
he he he Dodge viper! love it.
Chamelions, cornsnakes, emperor scorpions, blue bottle green tarantulas and ball pythons. I'm not too greedy. they are what I cannot have (der) what I can have are BHP's and an olive would be nice thankyou :)

i want balls, every morph i could get and breed them all to make more morphs

Jurassic Park with all the dinosurs.
But Honestly I have always dreamed of owning a reptile park displaying all the Australia reptiles in thier own habitates depicting where they come from, I wouldn't care if I didn't make any money from it, just would be the greatest.

Looks like Oscar off Sesame St. Very cool though.

Is that a Brazilian hairy bush viper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back