Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow carpet python!!!

Hurry up then

428179_2835010029301_1080709962_2808453_1973729546_n.jpg

I've already kept all my dream snakes except for albino Water Pythons. And a melanistic Water Python would be cool too.

lavender albino ball python

LavenderAlbino.jpg

out of ones u can keep in australia, honestly a woma python

Last edited:
albino darwin (native)
Some sort of awesome morph ball python (exotic)

an albino jungle with red stripes that talks to me and is just a real cool chilled out friend, but when he talks he has like fully Barry white voice and is incredibly wise....

I've never been a huge fan of the "abnormal" snakes (albinos, leucistic, jags etc), but I must say I've fallen in love with the albino olives.
So they'd be one of my dream snakes. As well as a regular olive python, RSP, BHP, scrubbie, and a RBB.
The only ones that're likely to stay a dream at this point are the albino olive (I'm too poor), and a RBB (I'm not that great at not getting bitten.)

There are some pretty exotic snakes, but honestly, I'm smitten with the local wildlife. Australian fauna might not have as many vibrant colours or fancy patterns, but they're mostly pretty stunning in their own right, and besides, they're heaps ballsier than most exotics;)

Ooh, and I want a melanistic (? whatever, one that's all black) Olive python too.

My dream snake ever sence I was 4 was a green tree python. I finealey got it about 6 monthes ago. My venomous dream snake is Atheris matildae.
Edit: D3pro you beat me to it. I also love arboreal vipers especially bush vipers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back