Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A grey-blue pure Jungle like this one, with maybe more grey blue:
16beded5.jpg
Love it are you breeding this one?

Wow, nice Yommy! What a cracker, may I ask where you got it? Or are you keeping that a secret?

Rough scaled pythons, Green tree pythons, Diamond pythons & all the pure Australian snakes really..

Well I wish you luck with them and hope you get some crackers! Not because im nice or anything, I'm just greedy and I want to be able to buy a hatchie in the future lol

I would have to say Ocellate BHP's, High Yellow BHP's, some more NT BHP's and some Green GTP's :)
Also if we're talking about exotics :p
King Cobra, Burmese Python, Red Tailed Boa and a Rock Rattlesnake, saw one at ARP and it was awesome :)

i would like some reverse diamonds all yellow with a few black flecks and also an albino childrens to go with my black childrens

A true Red Tailed Boa or a Super Dwarf Reticulated Python. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. :)

Yeah I have had both before, many years ago. A Retic was incredibly my first ever python bought for me by my parents for my 18th birthday. I dont really want to dedicate the space to full size Retics so will be going for Dwarf and Super Dwarf varieties. There is just something so special about a normal wild type orange eyed Retic.

i have kept both(not a super dwarf) id buy the retic any day.

did anyone every see that move anaconda? yeah, i want one that big.

granite carpet python & any of the granite combos i.e, granite jags, caramel granite etc...

Yeah I have had both before, many years ago. A Retic was incredibly my first ever python bought for me by my parents for my 18th birthday. I dont really want to dedicate the space to full size Retics so will be going for Dwarf and Super Dwarf varieties. There is just something so special about a normal wild type orange eyed Retic.

I agree with you on the space issue. i see people get normal wild type hathlings. I kinda made him(my good friend)feed it on a good basis. a little more then usual not power fead. but low and behold his georgeous lil retick was pushing 6.5 feet in a year. I tought him and my old herp friends a good lesson, and got a cheap snake out of the deal.:twisted: normal reticks are amazeing, there eyes, colour, patterm. But the morphs they make are insane. Out of most all albino is my fave. good luck on your new snake. If i were you id go super dworf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back