Your New Mods

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I just wanted to say a few words on behalf of your new mods.

We are honored to be given the opportunity to give something back to a community which has given us so much.

You know most of us so please don't hesitate in contacting one of us or submitting a ticket should you have an issue. We are here to help you and try and make APS the best experiance possible for keepers young and old, this does mean we will occasionally have to suspend or even ban a member for not following site rules. This is not something we will not take lightly and any ban will first be talked over with other mods not just slapped around because we feel like doing it. If you feel we have been unfair either talk to another mod or submit a ticket, we all make mistakes and are happy to be corrected.

At the end of the day we are here to serve you not to make your life hard (SniperCap even told me he would be happy to do your dishes :p)

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this great community.

Regards,
Your new forum slaves.

SniperCap even told me he would be happy to do your dishes :p

Only if they are pre-rinsed :)

I echo Umbral's sentiments and look forward to working with the other mods as well as the rest of the APS community.

(Please no pots and pans)

I really don't mind harmless humor RI it keeps us all entertained, we just need to be sure that it is appropriate :)

If you're happy to wash the dishes Sniper, then I'll happily dry for you. But we'll make sure RedInk gets the pots and pans as punishment for his lack of sarcasm, you'll have to practice hard Red or you get to peel potatoes next :)

Welcome your new moderators with respect and don't bring previous grudges with you, we are a whole new team of 9, you'll have to work on a whole new set of grudges, and for the vocal minority who are rubbing their hands in glee thinking they have fresh meat to play with, you're going to be in for a shock!

Wow snipercap thats so nice.. see APS team always bending over backwards to help. lol

Im very excited to be helping out this community that has given me so many laughs over the years so if there is anything we can do help just let us know..

:D

JD

Thanks to the moderators that have retired, you have done a great job with the site. Welcome to the new moderators and good to see Slateman (the infractionator) still at the wheel.

All hail our new overlords!

Really happy with the mod change and happy to welcome the new mods with open arms.
[suggestion removed for further consideration]

Last edited by a moderator:
All eyes watching.... There was a nice balance before. I hope no one goes over the top with their new "powers". Good luck to the 'Nanny Nine' :)

"The nanny nine" - ! LOL maybe we should change our user names.
There will no doubt be a settling in period on both sides, that's only to be expected. Give it a few weeks and I think everyone will be sailing along nicely, with just the occasional tornado to keep us all from nanny napping

suggestion removed for consideration

Might be an idea to suggest the guys go through the support center and log a ticket as well so these are logged correctly? In the support section of the site they have asked users to log these sort of requests there.

I think Sniper has a good point (I have a long way to go till I can well and truly say I know the ropes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shotgun lucky nanny #7.. lol,

I dont think anyone will be abusing any powers.. just keen to help things run smooth and smite the evil spammers with the might of our keyboards... mu ha ha ha

All the best to the new mods, nice to see a larger amount added with how much traffic this site gets.

Hmmmm...is it just me but I count 10 new mods!

All the best to the new mods, nice to see a larger amount added with how much traffic this site gets.

Hmmmm...is it just me but I count 10 new mods!

Thanks for your kind words.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back