Your New Mods

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for the kind words and warm welcome everyone. :D

So if a mod makes a mistake re an id, does correcting them become an infractable offence?

cheers
scott

That's alright firepac..... It would only come about if bushman attempts to keep making id's ;)

So if a mod makes a mistake re an id, does correcting them become an infractable offence?

cheers
scott
That's alright firepac..... It would only come about if bushman attempts to keep making id's
That's cheeky Scott. In the highly unlikely event of this ever happening, Firepac is quite right, it would not be an infraction.
It would be instant suspension! ;)

Fair enough that's fine Pat at least I know where I stand.

cheers

As far as I know I haven't got an ID on this forum wrong yet (correct me if I'm wrong Scott), so it's unlikely that it will happen anyway. Don't let this stop you though Scott, as you're very good yourself. Arguably the best in fact. 8)
I'd better stop now, otherwise I'll have to infract myself.

Just to be clear I was stirring the pot nothing more. While under rule 13 there is to to no criticism of moderators, I think in the spirit of an Id forum it is not applicable, provided there is some politeness involved.

Cheers

I don't think politely correcting a mistake is considered criticism, I would call it helping and I for one am happy to be corrected.... How else do we learn?

I don't think politely correcting a mistake is considered criticism, I would call it helping and I for one am happy to be corrected.... How else do we learn?

correcting mistakes isnt a dig at mods. its merely just correcting a mistake.

Is Colin Faye and igot frogs still around?

Yes they are still around but they have stepped down, they need a break, they've been doing it for a long time and its a lot of work and very time consuming for just 3 people. Dont forget, we dont get paid for this, its a labour of passion. Faye has kindly agreed to stay on short term while we all find our feet but it wont be long term.

And in case anyone is still not clear, we (the Mods) do not make the rules, we are only here to make sure they are upheld. The rules are easy to stick to and will help bring this forum back to where it should be. a place full of knowledge with a sense of humor thrown in here and there. Not a place for keyboard warriors to cause arguments and feel superior.

Jax

I would like to thank Faye Colin and igot frogs as they have done a great job. For the time and effort spent keeping the site in order and safe;) I hope they all continue to stay around

How do I ask the mods a controversial question/give constructive criticism without getting the thread deleted? I gave up posting here because of some problems previously, I'm hoping to find out if what I asked to happen has happened with the new team. Pm me if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back