Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dossy

Reaction score
just the other side of a galaxy not to far from th
as the title says what is your perfect enclosure?

can be anything for anything

mine would be a 6 foot long 4-5 foot high with an aquarium ad to top 2 feet with the lower 2-3 feet broken into 2x 3ft long 2ft deep 2-3ft high housing small lizrds in one and a gtp,jungle or an albino centralian python ( if possible to get :S )
all made out of river red gum :D

but sadly this will not be happening anytime in the near future

A rainforest set up (4m cubed) filled with critters

We can make you one.....Want a quote????? haha

---------- Post added 17-Jan-11 at 10:35 PM ----------

Mine would be an internal courtyard 10m x 10m with mesh at the top and ponds, waterfalls, jungle/rainforest theme with heavy foliage and natural rock floor and rock faces. The house would surround the courtyard with glass all the way round like in the movie " When a Stranger Calls"

165160_495027354882_764769882_5772953_1419973_n.jpg

I took this photo at Fish Haven. It is amazing. It has a long finned eel in the water. It is about 10ft long.

i envy you just plain nuts , i wish i hade the room to do that, we have a courtyard in the middle of our house but rents hardly let me get a jacky dragon so i dought they will let me convert half our house into an enclosure,

as for the quote i wouldnt mind knowing how much it would cost me to make ( id make it my self) :D

Seaworld's aquarium in my backyard :)

Last edited:
We can make you one.....Want a quote????? haha

---------- Post added 17-Jan-11 at 10:35 PM ----------

Mine would be an internal courtyard 10m x 10m with mesh at the top and ponds, waterfalls, jungle/rainforest theme with heavy foliage and natural rock floor and rock faces. The house would surround the courtyard with glass all the way round like in the movie " When a Stranger Calls"

When your done with that one come over and build me one too.... lol

my perfect enclosure is called ''Australia''

now if you all kindly piss off out of my herp room..

I'm part of the wildlife...

Oh and you added to much water... next time, in moderation lol

30L tub with newspaper, a hide and a water bowl for me lol

but being serious i wanna build a big natural enclosure for the carpets and maybe the olive eventually

2m^3 Glass Tree Snake Community Enclsoure, with a artificial rock tower waterfall.
I'm making a smaller one now.

A 10m squared semi aquatic enclosure like the one at sydney wildlife world except instead of a croc I'd have SEASNAKES :D and on land there would be Lace Monitors :)

I'm part of the wildlife...

Oh and you added to much water... next time, in moderation lol

dont forget the drought, maybe we should work out his misting chart for him?

my enclosure would be a 10m by 10m room, with about 4 heating elements, in random spots, and heat cord running across the whole thing, then a few UV lights and multiple storys, hills and natural features, a pond, waterfall, vines everwhere, real plants growing, all sorts of herps, that are found in the same environment, together, with plenty of places to hide.....that'd be epic

lol who would want tubs :p
im with jannico on a large tree snake enclosure and because we are dreaming i will have turtles in the bottom :)
although i have been growing fonder of the womas so a large outback style enclosure :p

I Like my 8 foot Long 5 foot high English and Tasmanian antique oak display enclosure with a 70 litter glass fish tank built and sunken into the bottom on the left hand side. With a slate background and basking shelve :) Which I inherited from Rick walker at the end of last year :). But it weighs like 400 kg so it's a bit hard to move round haha

I feel sorry for you all....half the enclosures mentioned we have built......and anything my heart desires i can build........hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back