Zebra Jungles?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely beautiful, Paul Harris breeds some spectacular animals.

i love how the patterns on the head of the jungles are all lil squiggles, such pretty snakies. i'm still more inclined to like the qld form of bhp but they are still lovley lookin critters.

i dont like those jungles.....they look very "messy".
just my opinion.
Dave

As far as the zebra jungles go, I think there interesting but personally don't think they look as good as a decent jungle.

one of mine for a comparison. This male has been mating with a reduced pattern (more yellow than black) female this season :D
He's the son of my female aphrodite who is also breeding this season.

DSC00024-1.jpg

I have to agree. The zebra ones are nice but, due to the pattern they loose the vivd and bold gold colouration! Personally nothing comes close to a 'gold and jet black' jungle, especially one of Colin's or Jungle Freak's specimens.

one of mine for a comparison. This male has been mating with a reduced pattern (more yellow than black) female this season :D
He's the son of my female aphrodite who is also breeding this season.

Now that is what I call a perfect jungle...absolutely awesome!

congrats Colin. Make sure you let us know if there has been a successful outcome on the breeding.

blackghost

Eventually we will have new python colorations where the pattern has been all but eliminated, Imagine a jungle with nothing but gold, that would be a nice offset for albinism!

I don't like the squiggly Jungles - it takes away their 'wow' factor, imho. It makes them look too much like some other, more boring form of carpet python.

The axanthic BHP's look kinda cool though.

I like Colin's Jungles :shock: :D

12,000 GBP a pair! WOW!!!

Paul Harris definitely breeds some stunning animals, I think those Jungles are HOT!

Last edited:
I think its kind of sad to be honest, in the same category as NERD IMO.

Man those BHP are expensive there's a pair that cost more that 13000 AU

In what way is it sad ? They are pure Jungles and it is in no way similar to what NERD do. Is a striped Jungle sad ? Or what about an albino ?

Yes that's a very nice Jungle Colin.

Paul breeds some of the most spectacular animals around.

Its only kind of sad, not completely sad.
Its the same as nerd to me because they are just making designer snakes that look freaky, differant method same outcome IMO. I realise some think one is great and the other should be punished by death, but both are the same to me. It just seems like a game as to who can create the most distorted looking animal. I just think natural looking animals are more desirable thats about it really. I could say more but it would make me sound like some scummy anticapatilist lefty and i dont want that :lol:

I really dont understand why such ppl dont just paint their snakes whatever colour and pattern they like.

The BHP's heads are "dirty" looking, I don't like them. As for the jungles, they're not bad but probably not something I would buy...

All I see with the Jungles is that he selectively breeds for a certain trait like almost ever breeder in the world does. Each to their own but I can't see what makes it sad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back