Zebra Jungles?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad in that ppl see them for what they can make them into, not what they are. Its not really a big thing im not one of the ppl that feel such trivial things will ruin the hobby or whatever. It doesnt bother me that ppl have hybrids, genetically defective animals or venomoids but it doesnt mean i have to think they are good.

I once was planning on breeding hybrid water dragons to make new colours and stuff, but now i think doing that would be stupid. I just see more value in something that looks like it would if you found it out in the sticks. Reptiles have come to look the way they do over thousands if not millions of years i dont really see why ppl feel they need to "improve" on it.

They are quite trendy and fashionable though.

yea i dont get why people dont like them, if we produced them over here every man and his dog would want them but being an exotic mutation aven tho of a pure native species, so many call them ugly. If that made no sense take into account i had 4 hrs sleep before 8hrs of work starting at 5am lol

its funny how they have coastals for 125 and then murrys for 2500 a pair.

sam.

not really, inlands are very rare over there, only been introduced in the past couple ofyears

The jungles are fine, but the blackhead is what makes it a BLACKHEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back