Zoo day out - Well kind of

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 minutes sounds like a good interview. If they were not interested in you it would have been over a lot quicker than that. Sounds promising. Good luck. Lucky bugger.

dw carpet muncher it looked like an anole when i was flicking though the pics

Position

Good luck with the job shamous :)
Is it a keeper position?

It's not a keepers position but who knows once I get in there and get to know people who knows where it could lead? I would be working in the stores on the retail side of things. Behind the scenes so to speak.

I got to meet a couple of the reptile keepers when I was there and they said they love working there. everyone I spoke with said how they were living a dream and a 65+ year old female volunteer said how much she loved being there.

They just called me and asked if it was ok if they contacted my references.

one of my references just called me and they have been in touch. Things are looking good but I'm not going to get crack the bottle open just yet.

The suspense is killing me.:oops: Feel like a little kid waiting for my first job interview result.

Not many people get an opportunity like this at age 40. Life begins at 40 might be right...haha.

To think I only just made the application prior to the closing date by minutes....:shock:

Oooh sounds like you could be in mate, sincerest well wishes to you I have everything crossed & I hope the next update is a happy one:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back