Urgent! Help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
How do I sex a dog?
What sex is it?
Can you tell from the hair? Or from the shape of its teeth?
Or should I post photos of its tail?

Attachments

• Picture 218.jpg
    Picture 218.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 87
lmao.... too much time.... just hitch up it's skirt mate i'm sure you'll find out... on the other hand i am no expert

Can tell by the eyes it's a male.

What locale is it?

Doesn't look "pure" to me. Hope you didn't pay too much for it....

Last edited:
you're gonna have to probe that one just to make sure. I'd suggest using a chopstick and a muzzle! ;)

you're gonna have to probe that one just to make sure. I'd suggest using a chopstick and a muzzle! ;)

Earthling's gonna look pretty weird wielding a chopstick while wearing a muzzle and chasing that mutt around the backyard.

IsK

MALE!!!..are you sure? I was told female from the breeder! Heres another pic of his eye. Local was planet earth....but not sure. Also is a mix........but I loooove them.

Also a pic of underneath......not sure how that meant to help but:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 2007_0331(002).JPG
    2007_0331(002).JPG
    193 KB · Views: 79
  • 0011lop.jpg
    0011lop.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 66
Also a pic of underneath......not sure how that meant to help but:rolleyes:

Probably need to get a little closer to its cloaca.

But not too close cause that would be just wrong.

IsK

is the muzzle for me or the dog?

for you I'd reckon Earthling, but you may want to wrap some gaffa tape around the dog's mouth.

By the looks of that cloaca you will need something bigger than a chopstick.....maybe a 5B drum stick??

Last edited:
american or english my female american has a 23cm chest but my male is a lot larger and is taller. My english male has a 26cm chest they are the smaller of the breed. I beleive the males have a lot more black on the muzzle, so I would say a female.

I would say definetly a very embaressed boy that is in some serious need for some cosmetic surgery lol or possible shave :)

Then I am not to sure but I think she is a female, most mixed breeds I have seen that were males had huge heads on them, by the looks of her she has more american than english.
Can't really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back