• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1 x Tenant Creek Stimpsons Python + enclosure, stand, and all equip

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carley

Reaction score
IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0842.jpgIMG_0859.jpgIMG_0860.jpgIMG_0865.jpgIMG_0868.jpgIMG_0857.jpgIMG_0853.jpgIMG_0837.jpgIMG_0869.jpgIMG_0844.jpgIMG_0862.jpgIMG_0863.jpg

Species Common Name
: Stimpsons Python

Age Just over 2 years old (hatched 26.02.2010)

Length Aprox 70-80cm

Quantity Available 1

General Description A very tame and healthy little guy! Extremley regretful sale :(

Location Brisbane

Willing to Freight? No - because I am selling tank and stand also

Contact Details call or SMS 0424 862 692 or email [email protected]

Other Details: I am selling this snake as I am relocating to WA and it is just impossible to take him with me.

I am not 100% sure if it is male or female (we have already refered to him as a male though - "Severus"is his name. Ideal for a first snake as he was for me! Very tame and loves being handeled.

I am selling;
snake
tank
tank hood and stand
heat rock, heat mat and all of the other enclusure dressings (pebbles, rocks and logs), thermometre

Everything is as in the pictures... Stand and mesh covering etc is just something we have knocked together... it is not a professionally made enclosure but is secure and provides ventilation etc.

This snake has always been healthy, has no problems shedding, has never refused food. He eats adult defrosted mice.

I need to sell all of this stuff by the end of April so please contact me ASAP - happy to hear any offers.

The tank hood has been stained to match the rest of our furniture, but the stand is just pine as we havent been using it. I can stain the stand to match if requried or can give you the tin of stain.

This snake and all of this gear would be ideal for a way to inexpensively get all of the gear you need and your first snake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back