10 days accommodation in Patong

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sutto75

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Who would like to go to Phuket in the next 5 months?
I have 10 days accommodation in Patong i will give to anyone who WILL use it free.
We cant go so i would like it to be used.
send me a message if you wont it.
Please only if you will use it.
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Good for 2 adults and 2 kids under 12[/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Must be used by 30 march 2013 and if there is any fees for transfer of which i sure there are none you will have to pay.
Thanks
Tony
[/FONT]

If only i didnt already have my 2013 holidays appointed by the govt which are a biiiitch to try and change.

Very nice gesture there though sutto

Oh how I'd love to. Hubby and I are planning to go to Phuket at some point early next year but as he's defence we can't pick dates yet, and probably not until early January.
So tempting but not a 100% guarantee we could use it and we don't have kids. I'll pass with difficulty but wow, very awesome offer!

Thanks for all the interest but I have given this away to a young couple who one of them are in the armed
Service. So it’s my pleasure to help out people who would give there life for our Country. More credit should
Br given to these men and women.
Thanks you all for your service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back