10 Famous Unsolved Mysteries Easily Explained by Science Read more: 10 Famous Unsolv

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There solutions were about as scientific and convincing as the stories themselves. Like the author says, can't believe everything you read on the internet.

The beautiful thing about science, don't believe or maybe in your case don't trust it. Your welcome to test it yourself.

Cracked has got some bloody good articles. It's also a good app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, i couldnt be bothered to read it all. But it made me laugh, i was on there the other day, they have a pretty good section about worlds creepiest places.

I love cracked.com just for the enjoyment I get out of reading stuff. Some of it's BS, but others are awesome. There's one article about the most bad *** soldiers of all time. It's crazy.

haha, every mystery had a UFO theory behind it lol... silly weed hippies

Cracked has got some bloody good articles. It's also a good app
They have an app?? That's awesome.

Kaotikjezta see the thing about these types of stories is that, technically, it doesn't even have to be disproved. A saying that people like to use is that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. So the fact that people have gone to the trouble of finding scientific answers for any of them is just a bonus. I don't really know what your problem with the mysterious places one is if most of them have the same solution but the sailing stones has always been one of my favourites so I'll use it as an example. If you showed me them without a scientific explanation and told me it was ghosts or magic or god I wouldn't believe you. Then it wouldn't be up to me to disprove that any of those things caused it, it would be your burden to tell me why your solution is the most adequate and why it is more plausible than me saying my pink unicorn moved them while nobody was looking. So I guess you're right that the solutions may not be perfect or satisfying in some people's mind but I'm going to believe something like that over the "it was magic" response any day

Oh and one last thing - even if you don't believe any of their ideas I suggest reading more articles on that site. It has literally made me lol so many times. They employ some very funny writers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back