10 foot python meets 3 kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyscott

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I try to introduce kids to snakes when I get the chance. The kids of today are the adults of tomorrow. I think its best if they learn, understand and respect for these animals when they are young. So when they get older they have an apparition for our great native fauna
I sold one of my spare enclosures yesterday and the buyer brought his kids along, I introduced them to Kramer my 10 foot Costal, they had a ball.
Cheers.

Attachments

• kramer 3 kids.jpg
    kramer 3 kids.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 183
They really do look like they were loving it, great pic :)

Well done mate, it is always good to let kids have a look at other things than cats and dogs. Hope there are some more herp lovers in that lot.

The kids have been around Blue Toungs and Beardies, but this has their Python encounter. I put the snake seed in their head, now its up to them to nag their dad to get one :D

thanks andy...

fantastic pic m8..also the kids havent stopped nagging me about getting a python,
I think now that the wife has been into the forums and had a look around shes warming up to the idea..
Fingers crossed...cheerz again for a wicked enclosure m8..will send pics off set up..
jason

Jason your kids are gorgeous as is your python andyscott. Give my best wishes to the kids simo, I hope mum comes around soon for them

No problem Jason,
Hope you enjoy, the Enclosure and con the wife into getting that 1st python.

wow...shes keen

things are looking good...julie wants to come to RV (reptiles victoria) in hoppers crossing tommorow.....will let yas know how i went...cheerz guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back