101 80's Hits 5 Cd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great song selection

ah the 80s what a great decade of music.

So much better than that black repetititve crap that dominates radio now.

Some great songs there and thats a good purchase. Might have to see if I tunes have it so i can put it on my I Pod ;);)

80s was the best decade of Music ever. Todays crap dosent even compare. :lol:

hahahahahaha you all sound like your farthers did when they told you to turn down you 'wham' when you were younger and there farthers did before them when playing there devil 'rock and roll' music

so i ask ya how much did it annoy ya when you were told your music was crap, each generation has its own type of music, im a DJ so have to follow all types my collection goes from early elvis through the doors, beatles, pink floyd, stones, 80's, 90's and music of today and although i cant say it is all top shelf but there is alot of good music around these days

i just laugh when i hear that comment 'Todays crap dosent even compare' feel like turning around and saying "ok grandpa do ya want your pipe and slippers now" lol

but cheerz for the heads up looks like a good track listing definatly something i will add to my collection

Ah no...I thought - I had to live through all that dross!

But they at least had the decency to include The Specials 'Too much too young', some Stranglers and Madness.
All they need to do is get rid of Limahl :) Heaven17:D and Kylie :shock: ....and replace with
Minor Threat, Fugazi, GBH, Pixies, Meanies etc etc

And why Morrissey, but no Smiths? Old misery guts always gets his way ;)

Think i'll pass.

Absolute pointless post...

I'll try keep an eye out for some more CDs like this for you all

snakecharma

i noticed u said your a dj, i'd just like to pm you for a few tips

Absolute pointless post...

No less pointless than the others saying they like it, or the whole thread maybe, just because someone isn't like "Oh hell yeah i love me some 80's songs" doesn't mean it's pointless ;). Should i go start a thread for every cd i happen to like so i can then have meaningful posts? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back