2 Albino Southern Cross Reptiles competition.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to congratulate to 21 finalists in challenge for 2 Albino Southern Cross Reptiles competition.

Under this list is message from Simon about how the finals will be run.
Well done to all, and thanks to Southern Cross reptiles for generous prices.
Slateman

1. packages (40)
  2. Hetty (39)
  3. jack (39)
  4. R1MAN (39)
  5. gman78 (38)
  6. Bonustokin (37)
  7. SnakeWranger (37)
  8. Choco (36)
  9. dickyknee (36)
  10. method (36)
  11. MrBredli (36)
  12. Shano92 (36)
  13. tracym666 (36)
  14. VixenBabe (36)
  15. WolfDog (36)
  16. Jye and Peady (34)
  17. Miss Morph-lette (34)
  18. pythonmum (33)
  19. selfcontrol (33)
  20. Skeeta (33)
  21. westernrocky (33)
Message from Dr.Simon Stone:

Hi and well done to the 21 finalists in the win a free albino carpet python competition. As I’m sure you all remember, first and now second prize will win a young albino carpet python each and third prize will win whatever else we have available for sale at SXR when the competition closes.

The way I will select a winner from here is that I will post a question on the SXR site this Sunday evening (6th April). This question will require some guess work. The 15 closest answers will continue on and 6 contestants will drop out.

The Sunday after next (13th April) I will post another question on the SXR site. This will require some intelligent guesswork. The 10 closest answers will continue on and 5 more contestants will drop out.

The final challenge will be released the following Sunday (20th April). It will involve the final 10 contestants writing a short 100 word essay. SXR will then pick the final three winners and announce it shortly after receiving all the submissions.

Don’t forget there will be a lucky door prize too for those that have participated in the contest. The winner will be “drawn from a hat” and announced at the same time that 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are announced.

Thanks to everyone that participated and again congratulations to the 21 finalists.

Doc Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back