• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x Bearded Dragons and Full Setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaycw

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name Central Bearded Dragon

Age 7-8 Months-ish

Size normal , hard to get a guage on them as they move around..... ones a huge pig so is visibly larger than the other, although they are from the same clutch

Quantity Available 1 full package . will not sell seperatley.

Bred By Parents of these two were Rick Walker bred.

General Description

2 x Beardies , unknown sex... parents were Rick Walker bred , these guys are starting to show a bit of color so should continue to color up into nice adults.

Also a URS enclosure (the 80cm long one , i believe its 55cm tall x 55cm deep).... this is wired with two lights... one heat and 1 10% uv ... also included is the dimming thermo and stand that the tank is on.... ive got a few other bits and bobs like a jar of repti cal thats almost full... some feeding tongs... 3/4 a bag of urs dragon food etc that ill also throw in with the purchase.

Getting out of reptiles for a while so would like this to go as a package.

PM me if interested... im open to offers... however stupid offers will not get a reply.

Could also be swayed for trades of parrots so let me know via PM if your interested

Campbelltown NSW

Willing to Freight? NO

Contact Details

PM

full tank.jpgbeardie 2.jpgdragon1.jpgthermo.jpg

Ok ... So due to changing circumstances , im willing to seperate the package to help this move if needed.

Beardies $250 for the pair.

Enclosure/Lights/Thermo/Stand etc $300

Obviosly enclosure cant go before the beardies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back