• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x last season Bynoe's clone geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renagade

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
<B>
Scientific Name
Heteronotia Binoei (clone)

Common Name
Bynoe's Gecko

1 Hatched early Feb 2010 ($300) and the other was really late due to not finding the egg and it hatched in the mother's enclosure in May ($280).

Sex
Female

Length
70-80mm ($300)
40-50mm ($280)

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me. line desends from Hetty's and back to Sdaji's stock.

General Description
Is feeding well on small crix, pantry moths and the odd meal worm .
I Bred 4 last season from a very healthy female. This is your chance to achieve cloning at home through pathogenesis. No males required. They are easy to keep and amazing to watch hunt down prey. Niether will breed this season but I'm confident they both will next season.

will come with care sheet and in a tub enclosure. optional extras available on enquiry

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM me

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
must be licenced and have a good understanding of reptile care.

pic 1 is of a hatchy taken at 2 weeks old and pic 2 of the gravid parent
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails </B>

more pics available on request. Both are in great tub enclosures that they will be sold in. I heat them on a heat mat that will not be included.

new prices due to some travel planned soon.
the younger smaller oner is $250 and the bigger older one is $270. if you want both i'll do them for $500. both also come with their own enclosures.
PM me to contact me.

great news, I just pulled 2 more eggs out of my breeders tank and they are in the bator. even more exciting is that the larger of the 2 last years offspring advertised above also just produced 2 eggs. I will have several new season baby clone geckos for sale once they have hatched and are feeding well on dusted pinhead crix. They are due on a variety of dates, and will be selling them for around $220. the prices of the above advertised remain the same, even the one that has just produced eggs ($270). she also looks like she has another in her at the moment.
pm me for details and i will also be open to cutting deals for buyers interested in more than 1.
Ren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back