2016 Calendar Orders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in purchasing a 2016 APS Calendar?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not long until the Calendars will be available to buy, I am just getting the final pictures from winners and getting them all together.

I will be getting the Calendars printed in lots rather than a single bulk amount which means they should be available for you sooner as well as not wasting money on printing some that may never go anywhere. The costs will be lower for you too and I should be able to give you an exact amount once I get the designs all done.

Attached is a Poll just for me to gauge the volume of Calendars that I will be looking at getting printed so I know what the rough costs will be.

Thanks again for all your support everyone.
Stu

A couple of teaser pics...

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    449.1 KB · Views: 589
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    557.2 KB · Views: 597
definitely interested in picking up a copy or two. what price (roughly) are we looking at?

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

Just chased up the printer and Calendars are on the way. I will be setting up a method to purchase them tonight and will post the details in another thread.

Thanks everyone again for your support

Hopefully Stuart members will get on board and take advantage of a great opportunity to contribute financially to the forum while at the same time getting something unique, practical and a guaranteed talking point to display at home.

Cheers,

George.

Will be happy to have that on my wall...

Beaut pics to the winners, and it feels good to contribute back to my lifeblood... APS!

Bredli

George, my sincere thanks for the kind words, I appriciate it greatly.

And thanks to you too Bredli

Apologies for not getting the purchase medium up yet. I realised that doing so without having the calendars in hand would just cause issues and delays. I have everything sorted and hidden until I get the calendars in hand.

Stu

Fridays are good days in more than one..

The Calendars have finally arrived and the winners ones will be on their way tomorrow.

For those interested in purchasing the calendars, I will setup a method of doing so. I have tried to keep costs as low as possible so they will cost $15 plus $5 for postage to anywhere in Australia. Bulk orders can be done at cheaper rates though.

Have a great weekend everyone

Just realised that the Shop tab was not visible for folks to buy calendars so apologies. Please let me know if you run into any issues or there is a better and easier way for you guys.

Stu

Howdy. It shouldnt be any longer than 7 business days however to cover anything remote I did say up to 10 days in the shop.

Yours was sent the day of your purchase though so hopefully you should see it very soon.

Thanks for your support.
Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back