5 lovely baby turtles and i

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flickchick99

Not so new Member
Reaction score
in jan i got one 8cm long neck turtle and called him puddles. he got a friend about a month later same size, speed (she was not very fast at all) but about two weeks later strangely enough one day she just dissappeared into thin air, no idea how though, the encloser was turtle and predator proof. that was very sad. stuck notices up, but didnt think i should say that "i've lost my speed" as it might raise unwanted questions. then in march i got four 5cm long necks. all very cute with their own personallitys. there is Amber (she red in colour and very shy), Izzy (she's very hungry and always comes to the side of the pond when i come over and she sort of speckled lots of different colours), Jasper (he is very dark brown and loves swimming under logs and eating sea monkeys) and Kosciusko (Kosci for short, he's light grey in colour and is a very fast runner, put him down, look away for a minute and he'll be off into another room). oh and puddles can't see very well so he has trouble eating and runs into things but he's not scared of anything, he too is dark brown, and speed was aslo red in colour and very shy just like Amber. and thats my turtle family for you.
from flick, puddles, amber, kosci, jasper, and izzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back