• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

7 year old male Centralian Bredli Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.shepherd

Reaction score
For immediate rehome.
Would recommend an experienced handler.

bredli2.jpg

In the past couple of months I have been bitten by my 7 year old Python 3 times. Prior to this he has lived in his enclosure and roamed around the house a few times a week.

The first bite I got was when I startled him in his enclosure by opening the door when he was asleep to give him new water. He grabbed my hand for about 5 minutes until I got him to release by running warm/hot water over his head. Since then he was fed, left alone for a week then let out to roam around. But the past 3 times I've gone near him he's snapped up and bitten me again.
I've owned this snake since a few months old and he seems to be a normal healthy condition. I thought of getting gloves to pick him up but haven't really got much of an idea about it. I just don't know what to do with him since he's started snapping at me and I'd hate for him to snap at a child in my house!

I want someome to take this snake asap because for the past week he's been inside a cardboard box.

I'd recommended him to someome who already has a large enclosure with the right conditions including a heat source and to let him stay in there for a week or 2 undisturbed before feeding and handling him.

Pick up location is near Dean Park (Blacktown area), NSW 2761.

THERE ARE 9x BIG FROZEN RATS WHICH I WILL GIVE TO WHOEVER ADOPTS HIM :)

Regards,

Ben

bredli1.jpg

Last edited:
For immediate rehome.
Would recommend an experienced handler.

bredli2.jpg

In the past couple of months I have been bitten by my 7 year old Python 3 times. Prior to this he has lived in his enclosure and roamed around the house a few times a week.

The first bite I got was when I startled him in his enclosure by opening the door when he was asleep to give him new water. He grabbed my hand for about 5 minutes until I got him to release by running warm/hot water over his head. Since then he was fed, left alone for a week then let out to roam around. But the past 3 times I've gone near him he's snapped up and bitten me again.
I've owned this snake since a few months old and he seems to be a normal healthy condition. I thought of getting gloves to pick him up but haven't really got much of an idea about it. I just don't know what to do with him since he's started snapping at me and I'd hate for him to snap at a child in my house!

I want someome to take this snake asap because for the past week he's been inside a cardboard box with no light.

I'd recommended him to someome who already has a large enclosure with the right conditions including a heat source and to let him stay in there for a week or 2 undisturbed before feeding and handling him.

Pick up location is near Dean Park (Blacktown area), NSW 2761.

THERE ARE 9x BIG FROZEN RATS WHICH I WILL GIVE TO WHOEVER ADOPTS HIM :)

Regards,

Ben

bredli1.jpg
If U can get him to the border or to me I'm in Brisbane I will take care of him I am used to problem snakes and animals in general. I'm happy to give him the love he needs even if I get bitten lol I'm used to it... I have a spare snake set up here already just waiting for the right snake or lizard to put in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back