Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, everyone, for the kind remarks.

I saw the animals again today. I noticed before what looks like a scar on the neck of the Tiger Snake. I took closeup shots (and cropped) today and think that the scars are the result of ticks. The tiger seems to have several ticks on its neck but I am not certain. I don't know why these would not be engorged engorged after being on the snake for quite some time. They also seem to have barring around the edge of their bodies. Does anyone recognize these?
tiger20Dec3.jpg

tiger20Dec4.jpg

tiger20Dec2.jpg

I found another Sheoak today, this time with a complete tail. These are really beautiful skinks.
sheoak1-1.jpg

sheoak2-1.jpg

sheoak4-1.jpg

sheoak3-1.jpg

... another from a few days ago:
pink3.jpg

Regards,
David

Thanks, Dan. I use a Canon 40D with a Tamron 90mm macro most of the time.

Regards,
David

fantastic pics, you must have a good camera because i wouldnt be getting that close to take pics of vens

eta i dont know anything about cameras i have one of those shock proof water proof ones lol

again a top set of pics david. the old house seems to have lost a bit since last we visited ,there was a young family living in part of it about 3 years ago a bit scary . we enjoy the waterfall obut 30 mins down the track ,just past those graet toilets. there is one part of the creek that narrows with a lage boulder on a tiny pedistle ,.i will go hunting for my picsof these
rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back