A message from Brian Barczyk

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildexpo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;J8a1pmNURs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8a1pmNURs4[/video]

Hi guy's only a week to go with the earlybird rate so get in now. Who from here will be joining us on the night?
Stay tuned, as we hope to be able to announce some HUGE news in about a week regarding the The Australian Herpetologist's Dinner on Fri 30th April.
Enjoy!

Tickets were selling like hotcakes at the AHS meeting tonight.
If you want to come get a wriggle on

This is going to be a great night!

Brian is so highly respected in the U.S, having him over to our expo to share his wealth of knowledge and experiences with all things reptile related is an honour.

The charity auction will have some awesome items up for grabs, certainly not all herp related. if anyone out there would like to donate items worthy of auctioning on the night im certainly sure "wildexpo" would love a pm, its for a great cause, the tassie devils.

remember early bird rates!

hope to see you all there!

asharee133, im sure a group of like minded young herpo's from Melbourne could carpool, combine resources and make the trek up to the expo, the dinner will be a great night and even if you can't afford a ticket to the dinner, he will most definately be mingling with the crowd over the whole weekend...

if you were ever going to miss an expo, this year is not the year to do it...

Hey, Ant, I hope this guy is a real hit. Can't wait for April 30. Also, can you please limit the number and species of geckos for sale to the common species only. My better half is sending me broke.

Well looking at some of the old snakebyte episodes of various herp events in the USA it looks like our Wild Expo will probably get an episode of it's own. Wont that be cool!

Brian is a great talker, very enthusiastic, and could easily hold a crowd on those alone, without taking into consideration his wealth of keeping knowledge. I really couldnt think of a more complete package to speak, alot of herpers could tick a few boxes, but this guys ability to spin a yarn, and almost infectious passion for herps will appeal to alot of people on many levels.... Most herp talks I have seen have been kind of droll, informative, but lack the entertainment factor, though this fella can suck me in at will it seems, should be a corker of a night.

can you please supply a link to the weekly show, more info
thanks
you just have to go to youtube and type in snakebytes in the search section and click his channel and watch 100+ of his videos from the start. its pretty awesome. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back