A Sticky of Reptile Vets People Use?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andie

Reaction score
Admins...

I was wondering if it might be a good idea to have a sticky of the reptile vets people use/recommend in different parts of the country.

Some recent posts have highlighted the importance of seeing a vet who knows their reptiles. (Of course in the most dire of emergencies any vet may be better than no vet.) I think that this is very important information that we should be helping each other out with. I know who the vets in my city are from reading magazines but prefer personal recommendation of care.

No Negatives!!!! No flaming a 'bad vet'. People could just say the one they use/have used that they like.

It would also be a great aid to panicking newbies! It would be good to refer them to.

My thought was simply something like:

Practice Name:

Vet's Name:

Phone Number:

So there is. I have been on this site for almost a year and never knew that wiki part existed.

So perhaps just a sticky that is a link to that. A panicked newbie (or even semi-experienced keeper like me) is going to look in herp help for that kind of thing.

i never new that was their either cool, you can add another for WA Dr Julia Galvez, in Balcatta vet hospital. she was great help with my beardie that was prolapsed on the weekend :(

also Dr Lian Yeap work with her partner :D

I would like to add a vet in Brisbane to the Wiki list. Does anyone know how to contact a moderator in order to do this?

Ummmmm...how do you add a vet to the wiki?

Contact a Moderator. Go to Quick Links, to the left of the Log Out button, Moderator List is second from the bottom.

Send one a message and they add your vet quick smart.

Thanks Colin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back