Aboriginal artwork.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaviemys purvisi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Mundine on canvas! :D:p #96seconds
aboriginal artwork.png

good to see "the mouth" finally get it.I admire a man who has talent but he has to let others say how good he is, not tell us how good he is.I am a Saint George supporter and wasn't happy when he said they were racists,if they were racists he never would have played for them.Unfortunatley Chocs mouth was bigger than his talent and he never understood the difference.

Hehehe all I'll say about "the man" is he was never as good as what he gave himself credit for but he was probably a lot better than what a lot of people gave him credit for. Was he the greatest athlete Australia has ever produced? (His own personal claim)... no, but a gifted athlete and a true showman nonetheless. He was/is extremely controversial and did for the sport of boxing what Eminem did for rap music, whether you loved or hated him, he made you pick a side and take notice and he sure as hell won't be forgotten any time soon.

Hehehe all I'll say about "the man" is he was never as good as what he gave himself credit for but he was probably a lot better than what a lot of people gave him credit for. Was he the greatest athlete Australia has ever produced? (His own personal claim)... no, but a gifted athlete and a true showman nonetheless. He was/is extremely controversial and did for the sport of boxing what Eminem did for rap music, whether you loved or hated him, he made you pick a side and take notice and he sure as hell won't be forgotten any time soon.

So he did for boxing what Hitler did for politics. Cool. I know which side I'm on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back