Admin help subscriptions!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosPythons

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just curious as to what is going on with your subscriber site as the other day I subscribed to this site which cost me $15 via paypal which all worked fine and then I went to click the link that say something about submitting a ticket and the following error keeps poppin up

The website encountered an error while retrieving wwwaussiepythonscomsupportindexphp_m=tickets&_a=submit. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Can anybody please tell me whats going on with this as it is really starting to annoy me lol :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm a tad confused on the whole thing as well. It still tells me I'm not allowed to do certain things when I have paid the $15 and haven't done anything wrong otherwise.

If it helps I am using a Macbook Pro with Google Chrome as my browser

also just tried it on safari and when i click on the link it opens up the next page however when i click next it just brings up a blank page

Last edited:
Im sorry I cant help with this problem Chaos & TaraLeigh but its an admin issue (Im a moderator) and Adam the site administrator should be able to advise you correctly on this problem. I've sent him a private message with a link to this thread.

If you pay via PayPal there is no need to submit a ticket - your subscription is automatic.

I'm a Subscriber. It says I am. It's all good otherwise I think but.....
I should be allowed to post in For Sale Forums then shouldn't I?
It still says I'm not allowed =[

I'm a Subscriber. It says I am. It's all good otherwise I think but.....
I should be allowed to post in For Sale Forums then shouldn't I?
It still says I'm not allowed =[

TaraLeigh, what do you mean exactly... Start a new "For Sale" advert thread? then yes you should be able to do that.
but if you mean post in someone else's For Sale thread then no you can't do that.

I'm still getting my head around everything.
I think I'm right now.
Sorry and thanx.
I'll go try and make my profile prettier now.

AFAIK you have to subscribe to the site in order to make use of it to sell your stuff, hardly unreasonable and it's only $15.

You don't need to subscribe to view FS threads.

You cannot post in another person's FS thread.

There are other methods of payment aren't there? Do your parents have a credit card? Maybe if you ask really nicely someone will sponsor you :p

so your saying that as i am 16 and dont have paypal that i cant sell my "stuff" as you are saying??? simple yes or no would be great thanks

Dunno about payment method, but yep, unless you subscribe you can't sell your 'stuff' :)

Like Saximus says, if you don't have paypal or a debit card or whatever is required, I'm sure you know someone who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back