Administration....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redlittlejim

Reaction score
Has done a top job. I have to say after being a loong time watcher but only short time member/subscriber to the site i am realy impressed with how quick the admin are onto making the site better and taking in suggestions... perfect example is the swap section recently put in. So i wanna put a big yell out THANK YOU to the admin and moderators etc for doing a awesome job.
Anyone else overly impressed with certain thing the admin have done specifically?

Agreed Admin and Mods do a great job at running the site:D (infraction insurance:lol::lol:)

Ben

I agree, very well maintained. I emailed them about recent profile color scheme issues, and very quickly my email was replied to and issue fixed. Thanks again!! :) :)

I am impressed that they haven't moved this thread to a more suitable part of the forum yet...

i would have to agree. the swap section was being suggested on a post and the next time i came on they had added it in, very much aprecciated by the community.

Thanks guys! But I think an even bigger thanks has to go to the Moderators who spend their free time keeping everything running smoothly from day-to-day. Forward the beers in their direction :)

which part? :)

to this part hehe... (it was only a matter of time).

Now that this swap function is here - it's too late, I got rid of my ride on mower - I swaped it for $1700 cash... Oh well... I wouldn't have been able to take an albino carpet to NZ anyway :(

Yeah, it must be hard for you mods to moderate all of the posts, theres probably hundreds you have to sift through! And the administrators have done so well updated the site and fixing up loads of glitches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back