• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

adult B&G Palmerston jungle pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tallis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
adult B&G Palmerston jungle pair

Species Common Name
Palmerston Jungle Python

Length
5-6 feet

Quantity Available
1 pair

Bred By

General Description
5 year old pair i have owned them since hatchies. Female is a very nice example of a jungle with a very placid nature never struck and loves getting out. Male is a bit flighty when in his enclosure but once out is fine to handle... Selling as pair as i was planning on breeding them but never got around to it, would make a good pairing. They eat rats no problem both very strong feeders.

I am also selling their enclosure, very well built (old mans a builder) the whole cabinet is 800 deep 1600 long 1330 high which makes up 2 800 x 800 x 1200 enclosures.. The enclosure comes with the 2 pulse thermostats, 2 8 watt fluro's they create plenty of light there is also 2 ceramic light fittings. It has glass sliding doors for full access to each enclosure. will throw in some vines also

u 193.jpgu 195.jpgu 187.jpgP7290006.jpgP7290004.jpgP7290012.jpgIMG_4536.JPG

Willing to Freight?
yes $80. Pickup only for the enclosure... need a trailer or Ute. Asking $550 for enclosure.

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL 84432

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

enclosure price is negotiable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back