• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult BHP Axanthic (M) and HET Axanthic (F) Breeding pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
This pair is for sale due to :mad:not having enough time to do these anymore.

They produce year in year out. Last year she even produced on retained sperm when i gave her a year off.

Have been fed and cycled to be ready for this coming season and will breed again if you follow their schedule.

Clutches have produced high quality pin stripe animals, dark banded axanthics as well as silvers the clutches really have produced some stunning animals.

Looking for 3.5k for the pair as they will produce and you will make your investment back quickly.
Not negotiable on price & am willing to drive half way to melbourne or adelaide if needed as im in mildura victoria.
Can freight the animals also but they are large adult animals.

Very food orientated during the feeding months.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg

[doublepost=1525083063,1525082971][/doublepost]Also- I have a pair of 100% het axanthic male yearlings that im needing to move, pm me with an offer

as attached in below pics
m1.jpg
m2.jpg

[doublepost=1525083336][/doublepost]Please contact me on Private message for contact. as i don't check here very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back