• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Woma for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a beautiful adult male Woma for sale. 7 years old, very placid natured. I don't handle him a lot but when I do he's fine. Can sometimes be a little food obsessive but I've never had an issue with that personally, but that may be because I don't handle him much & know his mannerisms well.

Only selling cause I travel constantly for work so it's unfair to make others look after him while I'm away and I am moving to Europe next year.

Will sell him and his full 4x2x2 foot Beech effect enclosure for just $200 ONO. If you already have an enclosuree I can sell him for $100 and try sell the enclosure later. I want him to go to a loving home.

He's in good health, has a good apatite, never any problems shedding & is approximately 6 foot long.
Currently feeding on Super Jumbo rats monthly, or else you can feed a large rat fortnightly.

His name is Wobbly Woo and he has the personality to match.

Based in Brisbane.

FB_IMG_1540273453296.jpg

FB_IMG_1540273445075.jpg

FB_IMG_1485075453685.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back