• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Albino Darwin Pair Of Proven Breeders (10-y-o)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A rare opportunity to purchase an exquisite pair of proven breeders. Both are from different SXR Blondie line mothers. The female has clutched every year she was paired (6 times). She was rested in 2014. Full records of shedding, feeding, and breeding are available to the buyer.

The female has a classic banded pattern with a pale head and neck that have pink/lavender undertones. The male has a high contrast reduced pattern, with pattern colours ranging from glowing highlighter yellow to vivid orange. The female is particularly placid, while the male is fine when out of the enclosure, but always looking for food. They are in glowing good health and have never been ill or had any difficulties.

Custom-built enclosures with energy-efficient heat panels and Habistat thermostats can also be purchased with the pair for an absolute bargain of $5500 for enclosures and animals. Enclosures are compliant with NSW COP. We plan to move to a small house next year and I want these beautiful animals to find a good home.

No swaps or discounts. I have finished feeding them and will start cooling in mid-May. Darwins require little temperature drop or fussing for breeding and this pair is incredibly reliable. The male would be happy to service other females.

IMG_2860.JPG image2.JPG IMG_2860.JPG image2.JPG DSCN2174[2].JPG DSCN2162[2].JPG DSCN2170[1].JPG

Price slashed - $2500 for pair, $3000 with enclosures. I want them to have time to settle in a new home before breeding. They will be ready to couple in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back