albino Turtles, frogs, and lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Reaction score
does an one have any albino frogs or turtle or lizards it would be great to see some photos of them as well i seen heaps of albino green tre frog tadpoles for sale a few years ago but lost there contact number so i know thay are out there but cant find any

never seen any but i would also love to see some.

I have heard that the Albino variety of GTF's is just yellow. There is a post on here somewhere with albino Golden Bell Frogs. L. Aurea but I don't know that there are any albino frogs available in Australia.

i seen heaps avaliable years ago in lots of 500 it was some one from nsw but lost there contact and does anyone have the email of that guy that has the albino water dragons

cheers

I know there was a guy who had an albino GTF pop up in a spawn of regular GTF's but it died. There is also a breeder in sa selling albino short necks

I recall a lot of Albino frogs on the market in SA probably 4-5 years back. spotted marshies, striped marshies, GG bell frogs were the 3 species I beleive. Never owned one though.

really? At the moment i'm not aware of any albino's being bred here in aust.

Albino turtles here in SA. $15K I believe....

Never heard of albino Frogs here. I know someone that would know if there were any but I don't want to bother him

nz but still :)
92-2.jpg

and these turtles arnt albino, but starting to get some interesting colours
t.jpg

This is my albino spotted grass frog that i had for a few years.

Attachments

• Albino Frog.jpg
    Albino Frog.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back