American Presidential Election

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will be the next American President

• Clinton, Hillary

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Giuliani, Rudolph

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Obama, Barack

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

I haven't been paying any attention to this at all, does anyone know when the yanks are off to the polls? I think Giuliani will win, although Hillary is an odds-on favourite. I reckon there's actually a bit of money to be made on this election (not that i'll be betting on it, but feel free to use my system if you like :)). Below are the best odds available at the moment (that i can find, mind you i haven't looked hard):

$1.85 Clinton, Hillary
$6.00 Giuliani, Rudolph
$7.00 Obama, Barack

I think Giuliani is a good straight out bet at the $6, but of course he's no sure thing. However, you would think that one of those 3 should win, and believe it or not you can actually gamble on all 3 and come out in front no matter who wins (as long as it's one of those 3 of course).

By placing $3 on Hillary, $1 on Rudolph and $1 on Barack, you would get the following returns should they win:

$5.55 Clinton, Hillary
$6.00 Giuliani, Rudolph
$7.00 Obama, Barack

Your outlay would be $5 so your win in terms of a percentage would be:

11% Clinton, Hillary
20% Giuliani, Rudolph
40% Obama, Barack

That's better than bank interest especially as you don't need to wait a year to earn it. Of course, should neither of those win the election you would then lose the lot! Although i really can't see anyone else getting up. If i had a lazy $5000 i might just get in on the free cash! Providing one of the three won, i'd stand to profit between $550-2000.

Oh yeah, feel free to vote for who you think will win. :)

GO HILLARY
its time for a girl to lead something :)
The country would do soooo much better :D:lol:
but its America, they only do as well as they can :lol:

its all been practically rigged by george soros anyway but people are dumb enough to go along with it without scratching deeper. but who id like to be in the race and win is joe lieberman who is a democrat or was anyway:)

GO HILLARY
its time for a girl to lead something :)
The country would do soooo much better :D:lol:
but its America, they only do as well as they can :lol:

pfffft they let a woman run pakistan and look what happened.

nah i'm only kidding.

Hilary Clinton, what kind of a message would that send to the world? Well hey she forgave Bill, she won't care about "insert diplomatic incident here".

Last edited:
it would be great if there was someone with bushes stubborness and no bullshit diplomacy with kevin rudds compassion and touch

Hell, Paris Hilton could become the next President for all I care, as long as George Bush isn't!

If Hillary makes it to the white house I wonder if she'll continue the family tradition with monica :D

Well if the 'O' list has anything to do with it then I guess Barack will win.

Did anyone catch her promotion of him?

Doesn't matter if it's a book, a car or movie if it's on the 'O' list then it is usually a winner.

What do you mean by that?

Attachments

• sub_18997.jpg
    sub_18997.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 46
IMO arnie should go for it, cant lose...

Arnie can't as I understand it, the Constitution says that the President has to be American born I think.

Although there was talks of changing that so he could get a run at it.

I would like Rudi to deal with it simply because of the way he dealth with the whole 9/11 thing. Although maybe he is a little to close to that and would just continue the "War on Terror".

Rudi, I think, is going to miss out due to the party he is in, and could be on the wrong side of a backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back