An update and new additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BredliFreak

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a while

I like the snazzy new look!

First off, an update on Red and Lizzie. They are fine, and Red is in his new tankimage.jpg

Unfortunately, Rari had to go as he had a terrible kangaroo attack injury and he was scared of my Dad (past family had scary male?) so we gave him to an old woman who is taking care of him well. He will be missed.

Easter was great, went camping and there were plague proportions of green and golden bell frogs which was good to see!

New addition time!

Last night I picked up this baby (bday was last week). I think I'll call her Lemonimage.jpgimage.jpg her parents had really nice colouration

Also, we got a new puppy: George. He is very sweet (and the same age as Lemon!)image.jpg

this concludes the update

Sounds like it's all going on mate, great update terrible photos though lol :lol:

That tank looks huge! Where do you keep it - somewhere on show?

- - - Updated - - -

What is Lemon?

Hehe yeah that's IPad photos for you :lol:
[MENTION=42155]alichamp[/MENTION] its in my living room, near my Bluey's tank. Lemon is an albino Darwin carpet python (Good first snake if you have 500 bucks to spare :lol:)

Congrats Bredli, a beautiful new addition! I'm very jealous!

Glad to her your animals are going strong, you'll have to post pics of Red and Lizzy!

Cheers,
Herpo

Cheers Herpo, will do.

Her name has been discussed and I have decided that her name is Calippo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back